🚍 SCHOOLS: Elementary: Grant, Middle: Burnett, High: San Jose
PRIVATE ROOM FOR RENT for one person in a brand-new townhome located in the heart of vibrant downtown San Jose.
This is a private room for one person, with a private bath, and a private entrance to the property. It's offered as a nice place to sleep in the heart of San Jose. Kitchen and laundry are not provided. A microwave and small fridge will be provided upon request. There are many casual- and fine-dining opportunities within walking distance.
❄ This home is air conditioned.
🐶 Dogs are not accepted.
🐱 Cats are not accepted.
🚗 Parking is available on the street.
🌐 Internet is available.
🔥 Renter’s insurance is required. It’s inexpensive and available from most insurance companies or AAA.
🛠 100% refundable security deposit: 1.5 x rent; payable in installments if credit 680+
We rent only to applicants whom we have met in person.
1. The first step is to drive by the property.
2. Next, Request a Showing Appointment.
3. The property manager will call you to arrange a showing.
4. When you visit the house, we will show you around and get to know you a bit. Feel free to ask any questions.
5. If you are invited to apply, submit your application.
6. Finally, you’ll receive an emailed link to our background screening service. Submit your ID information and fee payment ($30) directly to the service. This covers a credit history report and criminal history check. If you apply but we do not process your application (i.e. we accept someone else who applied before you), we will not collect the fee.
Important: If you make an appointment and cannot keep it or will be late, please be considerate and let us know the moment you realize it. We are making a special trip to the house for you! We’ll wait 10 minutes and if you’re not there, we’ll consider it a no-show.
There is no need to bring paperwork to the showing. If you are invited to apply, that’s when to submit your application. Applications are processed only from prospective tenants whom we have met in person.
We consider the overall profile when selecting an applicant:
Q: Is the property or unit available?
A: The current status is shown on our home page. As soon as the status changes, we update the website.
Q: My credit is bad/awful/can’t be described in words. Will you consider me?
A: Yes. We realize that stuff happens. If you’re a good person, please apply and we’ll discuss your situation.
Q: I can’t pay the deposit all at once. May I make payments?
A: Possibly. If you have good credit and can pay at least one-third up-front, or have no credit or poor credit and can pay at least one-half up-front, AND offer us an acceptable plan for paying the balance, we will work with you. Otherwise, the deposit will be due up front.
Q: I’m coming from out of the area and would like to rent. May I apply?
A: Sorry, we don’t rent to anyone we haven’t met. Let us know when you’ll be in town and we’ll show you the property.
Q: I’d like to visit the property. When we meet, should I bring anything?
A: No, you don’t need to bring anything.
Thank you for your interest. We hope that you like the property.
To arrange a showing, Request a Showing Appointment.
If you have any questions, we are happy to assist you: firstname.lastname@example.org.